Wooki3 the L60 Handivan

It has progressed just a little more

Two of the adaptor bolts are on the internal passage, I have fixed the issue by making the bolts capable of lock wiring them

1 Like

I have progressed quite a bit. My AC welding is still a bit shite but I feel like I am getting there.

The only things to do it add a burst plate on the blower adaptor, and the vacuum pick up for the brake booster on the Weber adaptor.

3 Likes

No it’s not the brake booster hose or the burst plate (which I am still figuring out) but these parts are essential. The brackets and throttle wheel took longer than expected.

4 Likes

Nothing much to add, just a small blank off for the old distributor location. I’ll add a factory o-ring and then drill and tap with a grub screw from the side.

3 Likes

I made a battery bracket

3 Likes

I shook the car quite hard, shame I shook the camera too.

4 Likes

After cooking the head 4.5 years ago, the bottom end is finally out of the engine bay

The bores have rust, time for a hone and to gap the rings for boost.

3 Likes

looks pretty good considering

1 Like

Cheers Evil.

Been working on a crank snout extension that pins the crank, the extension and the harmonic balancer together with one or two 5mm dowel pins.
To centre it I’m going to make an adaptor so I can clamp it all together to drill the holes on the mill.

3 Likes